♥ i sleep when i'm sleepy
♠ i drink when i'm thirsty
♥ i eat when i'm hungry
♠ and this is the original me
Thursday, August 6, 2009
no color again. blogger suck la
almost late. but was on time again.
geog go thru test. i passed. and do ws. and nxt week do as test.
chinese did presentation and did ting xie. i WILL pass.
chem did test. and 4got. hope i pass. XD
recess eat rice.
eng did the connectors thing
lunch eat rice
bio so boring.

after sch go opp with evan and nich
fotocopy things + buy my slime toy which yesterday fall into the basin.
then evan see 139 jiu run in
then go mrt, nich cut hair, i go home.

home,bathe,slp,tv,com

boring. sia...



The Disclaimer

I am me, thus original
I do what I like without caring what people think
I hate ppl that make mi pekchek
not happy go away lors, no ppl force u come
or maybe my blog mei li wu fa dang, thus u come :)
wadeva ~~

Wishlist

1. I want promote and not demote
2. I want more money
3. I want more food
4. Whatever that can make me shiok

Tagboard





Links

+ 2c Blog
+ 3F/4F Blog
+ Evan
+ Irene
+ Jiamin
+ Nicholas
+ Xuewen
+ Yihui
+ Whitney
+ Evelyn
+ Bbol
+ Faye
+ Shumei
+ Xiaoqin
+ Adeline
+ yiseiw
+ YanLin
+ Yanping
+ lowell
+ Rachael
+ Melissa
+ CHIOBU! :)
+ Twoting :)
DO NOT CLICK THIS!